Red Rock works with advisors and teams of all shapes and sizes. Our coaches create a customized course of action based on the specific needs uncovered during the initial discovery phase. Our base coaching model consists of:
- Coaching for Advisors
The Advisor Coaching Program has been created to provide financial advisors with actionable systems, processes, and language focused on accelerating profitable growth and maximizing business value. This is a distinct shift in philosophy from deriving revenue lift via a volume based sales mentality. Participants enter into the program with a clear understanding of 5 goals.
The 5 Core Program Priorities
- Define a vision for the future of their financial services practice and a commitment to execution.
- Significantly increase revenue over a 3-5 year period with a focus on serving a client base that is aligned with the core competencies of a financial practice.
- Build and enhance a business model that allows for long term, sustainable, profitable growth.
- Manage a more efficient and comprehensive wealth advisory business.
- Create distinctiveness in the marketplace via delivering an unparalleled client experience.
- Coaching for Teams
Team coaching provides advisor teams with the insight and accountability to move to the next level of success. Various aspects of the business are covered from ensuring systems and processes are in place that are critical to growth to leveraging staff and technology to run the most efficient practice possible. The industry experience of Red Rock Strategic Partners allows us to specialize in the following areas for teams:
- Team Formation
•Accessing team fit and business growth potential•Reviewing written agreements•Assisting with compensation structures•role definition and clarity•Crafting the business architecture that will allow the team to succeed
- Growth of Existing Teams
•Clarity of vision and purpose•Refinements to team structure and business composition•Maximizing team dynamics•Refining business practice elements
- Team Succession and Leadership Transition
•Helping advisors prepare emotionally and financially•Prepare your practice and team for a seamless transition•Effective client communication strategies•Valuing your practice and addressing transition options
- Team Formation